Kearsley Academy in Bolton has already gone out to tender and will be followed in coming weeks by a further five academy projects.
Firms on the area framework include: Balfour Beatty, BAM Construction, Lend Lease, Carillion, Clugston, Interserve, Kier, Shepherd, Sir Robert McAlpine, Vinci, Wates, Willmott Dixon
Eventually 28 schemes worth £250m will be released in the Northern area, and a further 43 schemes worth £550m will be allocated for the South.
PfS will run the procurement until the quango is shut down and merged into the new Education Funding Agency next year.
Scheme out this month
- Kearsley Academy, Bolton
- Bradford Science Academy, Bradford
- Sutton High Academy, St Helens
- North Shore Health Academy and Freebrough Academy Redcar & Cleveland, and Thornaby Academy in Stockton-on-Tees
- Nuneaton Academy, Warwickshire
- Priory Ruskin Academy and George Falmer Academy, Lincolnshire
- A University Technical College (UTC) in Walsall
- Harborne Academy, Birmingham
- De La Salle Academy, Liverpool
- Cleethorpes Academy, North East Lincolnshire
- Ormiston Bolingbroke in Halton, George Salter Collegiate Academy, Shireland Collegiate Academy and Ormiston Sandwell Community Academy in Sandwell, and Bennerley School in Derbyshire
- Maltby Academy, Rotherham
- South Staffordshire Community Academy, Staffordshire