The firm said that forward orders stood at £190m, representing about half of this year’s planned turnover.
The biggest order so far was for building services at the 38-storey “Walkie Talkie” office building in London being built by Canary Wharf Contractors.
The firm is now working or has secured orders on four iconic London towers, including the Shard, Pinnacle and 100 Bishopsgate.
Mike Enticott at T Clarke said: “We’re starting on the design works immediately and will begin installation works on the site in Spring of 2012. We are obviously delighted to have secured this project and to be working on several major towers across the City right now.”
- 20 Fenchurch Street (The Walkie Talkie), London
- The Place, London Bridge, 428,000 sq ft of office space in a 17 storey building.
- The Vertical Pier, Redcar, a spectacular new landmark building on Redcar Seafront.
- Eltham Hill Technology College, Eltham.
- Royal Mail Parcel Centre, Sheffield.
- Detica / BAE Systems, London and Guildford.
- Wyvern School, Ashford Kent.
- Bedford Academy, Bedford.
- All Saints Academy, Dunstable