Nikoloz Demetrashvili, 42, was in hospital for three weeks with a multiple fracture of his right leg after the incident last October.
Southampton Magistrates heard that Demetrashvili had been trying to free a blockage caused when two trays dropped on a brick mould rather than one.
In an attempt to clear it, he followed work instructions and disabled pressure sensitive mats designed to prevent access to the machine as he needed power running to free the trapped tray.
Although the power was on, the machine was not in production mode but sensors were still active.
Demetrashvili then climbed on the machine to reach the tray, as he had done on previous occasions to free blockages.
As he leant over the turntable and pulled the tray, a sensor activated and the turntable rotated, crushing his leg and trapping him in the machine.
Michelmersh pleaded guilty to safety breaches and was fined a total of £15,000 and ordered to pay £4,945 in costs.