The three-year contractor framework will be operated by the newly-named body, the North and Mid Wales Trunk Road Agency.
Major repair and emergency work worth up to £10m will be shared by Alun Griffiths, Dawnus Construction, Jones Bros Ruthin Co and ERH Communications.
The vast majority of the £15m spent annually on smaller packages of planned and emergency maintenance work will be let through the panel of contractors.
- Alun Griffiths (Contractors)
- Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering
- Dawnus Construction
- ERH Communications
- F.G.Whitley & Sons Co.
- G H James cyf
- JN Bentley
- Jennings Building & Civil Engineering
- Jones Bros Ruthin(Civil Engineering) Co
- MWT Civil Engineering
- Midwest Plant
- Peirianneg Sifil Gelli Civil Engineering
- Tregaron Trading Services