CBES is looking for subcontractors in the following key trades:
- Asbestos surveys and removal
- Brickwork/block work
- Concrete/fabric repairs
- Demolition contractors
- Fencing contractors
- Floor screeders
- Groundwork’s: digging trenches, reinforcement cages, pouring concrete, concrete slabs, hard landscaping, paving, tarmac, kerbs, drainage
- Internal builders
- Internal flooring: Vinyl, carpets and latex screeding
- Joinery: Installing doors, door frames, skirting, architrave, kitchen units, timber windows
- Roofing: Aluminium standing seam roofing and single membrane roofing
- Mastic pointing
- Metalworkers: fencing, gates & railings
- Plumbing & Heating
- Soft Landscaping: planting, seeding, turfing.
Interested firms must contact email@example.com to request an Approved Contractor Pack to be considered.
James Gent, Construction Divisional Manager for CBES Ltd, said: “CBES and the City Holdings Group stand firm in their history as a family run company, promoting lasting relationships with their subcontractors.
“We strive to adopt this mentality throughout all six of our regional offices encouraging local subcontractors to come on board with us, thus highlighting our commitment to support each regional economy and generate local employment”