This year the categories have been shaken-up a bit so you can nominate your favourite projects to work on as well as the industry’s best companies and consultants.
Anyone can put forward a great firm to work for or do business with and their favourite jobs to work on
Our awards are nominated by real construction people and voted for by your staff and suppliers rather than a room full of judges.
Last year more than 10,000 people voted in the Enquirer awards making them a true reflection of who is doing business in the right way.
- Best Client to Work With (Public and Private)
- Best Main Contractor to Work For (Over £250m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work For (£50m – £250m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work For (Under £50m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work For (Over 25m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work For (Under £25m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work With (Over £250m)
- Best Main Contractor to Work With (Under £250m)
- Best Specialist Contractor to Work With
- Best Construction Supplier to Work With
- Best Consultant to Work For
- Best Construction Project to Work On (Civils)
- Best Construction Project to Work On (Building)
Top Ten winners will all be nominated by the industry and voted for by the industry.
Our awards night in Birmingham is a non-stuffy affair where you won’t be fleeced a fortune for a ticket.
You’ll just enjoy a laid-back evening of celebrating success and networking with the best in the business hosted by industry legend George Clarke.
Sponsors are already signing-up months before the October event to guarantee branding alongside construction’s newest and vibrant award.
Industry giant Laing O’Rourke is confirmed as a sponsor plus software recruitment specialist Engage Tech and expanding contractor Torsion Group.
Enquirer editor Aaron Morby said: “We know how hard people work in the industry so now is the time to celebrate your success.
“Putting forward a company or project is easy online and we want to hear from as many people as possible.”
The big night is in October alongside UK Construction Week
The nomination process is now open and you can enter here before the deadline of June 8.
Entering is nice and simple and all online – no wodges of forms to fill-in or time-wasting interviews.
Sponsorship slots are also still available so speak to firstname.lastname@example.org