Project manager GVA Second London Wall has now been appointed by Reselton Properties Ltd – the subsidiary of Singapore Stock Exchange quoted City Developments Limited.
Second London Wall’s appointment initially covers tendering the pre-demolition soft strip of the old brewery buildings and preparation of utility diversions to enable demolition once planning consent is secured.
Wes Bradford, Senior Director at Second London Wall, said: “We are delighted to have been appointed by Reselton on this complex project and are now busy preparing the demolition tender package for the initial site works which will be issued to the market next month.”
A spokesperson for Reselton, said: “We are moving into a pro-active stage in the redevelopment of the Stag Brewery with the planning application having recently been validated by the London Borough of Richmond.
“We welcome Second London Wall on board with its vast experience of project managing major mixed-use schemes.”
Second London Wall has project managed major London schemes including Westfield Shopping Centre at Shepherds Bush and residential projects including One Hyde Park, Fitzroy Place, Fitzrovia and The Glebe in Chelsea.
The Stag Brewery planning application submitted to the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames includes:
- Twenty units for shops, bars, restaurants, a gym, together with a hotel, cinema and rowing club.
- Nine acres of green space with numerous squares, all with public access, provide the focus for the residential accommodation which surrounds them. A new green link connects the existing Mortlake Green with the River Thames.
- A new secondary school for 1,200 pupils together with a full-sized football pitch (also available for community use), as well as indoor multi-use gym, play and sports space.
- 3,000 sq m of offices providing space for existing and new local small businesses.
- 667 homes to be built across the site. These are a mix of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bed homes, private and affordable. The scheme also proposes a care village, containing up to 150 assisted living units and an additional care home with dementia care.
- An extensive package of road junction improvements at Chalkers Corner