Constructionline is kicking-off its 2019 Meet the Buyer programme with an event at Villa Park next month boasting an impressive line-up of major players.
Featured firms and projects include:
- G F Tomlinson Group – projects ranging from £1m to £30m in size, taking in frameworks, schools, universities, retail parks and supermarkets.
- VINCI Facilities – contracts for RAF Shawbury UKMFTS Building refurbishment. CTCS Crown House, Loughborough office refurbishment. Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry refurbishment works.
- Balfour Beatty – secondary school refurbishments in the area.
- Farrans Construction – Legge Lane residential units in Birmingham for UCB, Gulson Road Apartment Scheme in Coventry.
- Effiage Kier – HS2 Main Works Civils Contract – Lots C2 & C3
Constructionline Sales Director, Andrew Lowe, said: “Over 500 like-minded businesses from the construction industry will be in attendance, providing a fantastic opportunity to connect, gain insight, build knowledge and grow your business.
“The event will allow buyers and SMEs to come together for their mutual benefit, it’s a fantastic chance to discuss upcoming work contracts and build long lasting working relations.”
The event takes place on Thursday February 7 from 8:30am until 2pm.
Standard tickets are free to all but you must register your attendance on this link.