EN:Procure is looking for contractors of all sizes to provide a range of installation and repair works for planned and responsive maintenance for member landlords across Yorkshire and Humber.
The new framework will build on the success of EN:Procure’s existing framework, which has delivered more than £120m of works.
It has been flexibly structured to increase the number of opportunities available regardless of contractors’ size or location
The framework is divided into the following 17 Lots:
- Lot 1 Kitchen and Bathroom Installation Works less than £2m
- Lot 2 Kitchen & Bathroom Installation Works more than £1m
- Lot 3 Renewable Heating and Ventilation Installation
- Lot 4 Window and Door Installation less than £2m
- Lot 5 Window and Door Installation more than £1m
- Lot 6 Brickwork, Masonry and Associated Ancillary Works
- Lot 7 General Building Works and Repairs less than £2m
- Lot 8 General Building Works and Repairs more than £1m
- Lot 9 Paint and Pre-paint Repair Works
- Lot 10 Environmental and Estate Improvement Works
- Lot 11 Voids Clean and Clear, Monitor and Secure
- Lot 12 Voids Refurbishment Works
- Lot 13 External Works to High Rise
- Lot 14 External Wall Insulation
- Lot 15 Whole House Internal and External Installation Works less than £2m
- Lot 16 Whole House Internal and External Installation Works more than £1m
- Lot 17 Electrical Inspection, Testing and Remedial Repairs
Interested contractors can apply via this link
The deadline for submitting tenders is 17.00 24 June 2019.
Emma Mottram, EN:Procure Head of Operations, said: “The new installers framework is the next generation of EN:Procure’s intelligent procurement solutions and presents a huge opportunity for local contractors.
“We’ve divided it up into lots that we hope will encourage businesses of all sizes who can offer a fantastic standard of work.
“We’re keen to help a broad range of contractors get a place to create a framework of the highest quality and flexibility for our landlord membership.”