Four firms have won places in Wales with Alun Griffiths and AmcoGiffen figuring in most lots. A total of seven firms have secured places as favoured firms in the Western region, with BAM, Hochtief and Morgan Sindall bagging the major projects lot.
The multi-discipline framework for control period 6 will deliver projects of varying value, including stations, buildings and civils, electrifications, power, signalling, telecommunications and track.
It will last for three years with a five-year option to extend.
Western and Wales Region
- Civils: Alun Griffiths (Contractors); AmcoGiffen; Centregreat Rail
- Geotechincal: Alun Griffiths (Contractors); AmcoGiffen
- Metallic Structures: Alun Griffiths (Contractors); AmcoGiffen; Centregreat Rail;
- Signalling, Power & Communication (SP&C) and Electrification & Plant: AmcoGiffen; Kier
- Projets £4m to £30m: BAM Nuttall; Hochtief (UK) Construction; Morgan Sindall
- Projects up to £4m: Alun Griffiths (Contractors); AmcoGiffen; Graham Construction; R&W Rail