A thorough package of safety measures has been set up in the niche training facility in Westcott, near Aylesbury, specifically designed to protect course delegates and 3 Education employees from the risk of coronavirus.
The 3 Education safety polices include:
- Strict hygiene & cleaning policies, including MEWPs and other safety training equipment
- Widespread provision of disposable gloves and face masks, where necessary
- Dedicated hand-washing stations and policies
- Clearly-marked walkways and social distancing hot spots/breach zones
- 50% reduction in course delegate numbers
- 50% reduction in training room desks and re-organisation to maximise and ensure the two metre social distancing rules are not compromised anywhere on site
- Clear signage, joining instructions and briefings for course delegates ensuring their attendance is as safe as possible
- Enhanced fresh air circulation throughout the centre
3 Education owner, Rob Harris said: “The health and safety of our staff and the valued clientele we offer training for – in both the classroom and the training centre – is absolutely critical to us, as we all adjust to this new normal, with construction work here in the UK re-starting.
“The strictly enforced, simple to understand and inherently safe (Government recommended) measures we have put in place will ensure we all stay healthy and avoid unnecessary risks, whilst getting back to work.
“With reduced numbers of course delegates, clear social distancing and cleanliness policies and vigilance, we are confident of being able to carry out our work at height training safely and efficiently.
“Our pre-start communication with the clients and their delegates demands their commitment to these new measures. It’s for the benefit of us all.”