The Liverpool-based procurement group has awarded spots to 175 big and small firms for a deal that could be worth up to £880m over four years.
The scope of the framework covers surveys, planned and responsive maintenance, installation and upgrades, and complements Fusion21’s existing Heating and Renewables and Lifts frameworks to cover the big six compliance areas.
The framework is open for public sector organisations to use including those in housing, local authorities, blue light, central government, education and health and is split into 14 lots.
- Lot 1 – Asbestos Surveying & Consultancy
- Lot 2 – Asbestos Abatement & Removal
- Lot 3 – Legionella & Water Hygiene Consultancy
- Lot 4 – Legionella Monitoring & Control
- Lot 5 – Fire Safety Surveying, Engineering & Consultancy (Multi- Disciplinary)
- Lot 6 – Fire Risk Assessments
- Lot 7 – Fire Safety Inspections
- Lot 8 – Passive Fire Protection – Fire Doors
- Lot 9 – Passive Fire Protection – Fire Stopping
- Lot 10 – Active Fire Safety
- Lot 11 – Electrical Testing & Electrical Works
- Lot 12 – Electronic Security
- Lot 13 – Warden Call & Tele-health
- Lot 14 – Local Exhaust Ventilation
Peter Francis, Director of Operations at Fusion21 said: “This framework has been developed to help our members meet the emerging fire safety requirements of the building safety agenda, offering fire safety, surveying, engineering, consultancy and inspections.
“As with all of Fusion21’s frameworks, the Building Safety & Compliance Framework enables our members to deliver social value to their communities, and has been set up in a way that gives organisations the flexibility to align their use of the framework to their organisational priorities.”