The new four-year framework will come into force from August next year and will cover the geographical area of North and Central England and London and South East England.
A separate tender contest will soon be launched for Scotland.
The new panel of firms will be able to deliver a host of works including demolition and associated civil engineering and infrastructure works required for new build housing and net zero buildings.
Planned housing lots
- New build housing – low rise up to 11m to top floor height
- High rise developments with floor heights above 11m
- Construction of care homes
- Refurbishment, conversions, extensions and adaptions
- Groundworks and preparation for new build sites
- Demolition, decontamination and associated enabling works
Firms have been given until 3 September to return documents.
For more information click here.