A total of 112 consultants made the cut with around 80% rated as SMEs.
The firms are expected to support more than 100 projects each year.
The enlarged framework is split into a dozen lots to cover a broad spectrum of consultancy services, from multidisciplinary to surveying; stock monitoring and appraisal; architectural; environmental; engineering and project management.
Four new lots in the fifth-generation framework
The full lot structure includes:
- Lot 1 Project Management, Multidisciplinary Services and Lead
- Lot 2 Stock Monitoring & Appraisal
- Lot 3 Building Information Modelling – NEW
- Lot 4 Architectural
- Lot 5 Fit Out Consultancy – NEW
- Lot 6 Heritage and Conservation
- Lot 7 Structural and Civil Engineering
- Lot 8 Building Engineering Services
- Lot 9 Facilities Management Consultancy – NEW
- Lot 10 Principal Designer
- Lot 11 Zero Carbon and Sustainability – NEW
- Lot 12 Valuations
Peter Francis, Director of Operations at Fusion21 said: “We are delighted to have strengthened our popular Consultants offer, having listened to feedback from our members and the wider market.”