The procurement body has designed the new dynamic purchasing system to help its 900 social landlord members deliver energy efficiency upgrades.
The 5-year framework offers covers England Wales and Northern Ireland and has been broken down into nine service-specific lots covering work pipelines from £50m to £350m.
- Primary Measures – Fabric First (£150m)
- Secondary Measures – Net Zero Technologies Installation and Maintenance (£150m)
- Whole House Retrofit (£350m)
- District Infrastructure and Systems Installation and Maintenance (£40m)
- Advisor/ consultant PAS Services (£50m)
- Net Zero Technical Consultancy (£50m)
- Net Zero Materials Supply (£75m)
- Net Zero Technology Solutions (£55m)
- Retrofit Training Academy (£30m)
Firms are free to become qualified suppliers in one or more lots. Delivery models to be determined at ITT stage.
Interested firms can express an interest in bidding by clicking here.