A SME carpentry and joinery subcontractor based in Ruislip, West London, require a full time Quantity Surveyor who will report directly to the Commercial Director.
Candidate should ideally have Carpentry and Joinery experience.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing tender documents
- Awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Pre-start meetings
- Set prices for subcontractors in conjunction with Commercial Director
- Visit sites and measure up for all subcontractors' payments, value the subcontractor works and pass to Commercial Director for approval on a fortnightly basis
- Collate information regarding employee wages and pass to Commercial Director for approval on a fortnightly basis
- Attend site at regular intervals to value work complete.
- Take receipt of instructions, CVIs and Daywork sheets from Site Supervisor
- Price contract variations
- Provide detailed rate build ups where necessary
- Monitor contract programme verses site progress Submit valuations in line with valuation dates
- Maintain cost reports for each contract
- Submit final accounts on completion of project
- Attend final account meetings as necessary and agree account; produce final statement
In the first instance please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com