Up to £320m will be spent through the framework contractors over the 3-5 years life of the deals.
The building and M&E work packages are for parts of stage E of the underground station upgrade programme.
Work will be carried out on District, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Bakerloo, Central and Victoria line stations, which was formerly carried out by contractor Metronet.
- General building works (£100m): Cleshar Contract Services, KN Networks Services, Livis, Thorntask, VolkerFitzpatrick.
- Railway information network (£100m) : Atkins, Installation Project Services, Siemens, Telent Technology Services, Trescray Services LLP
- Electrical works (£75m): Giffen Group, KN Networks Services, McNicholas Construction Services, MJ Quinn Integrated Services, Thorntask
- Fire prevention (£20m): MITIE Technical Facilities Management, MJ Quinn Integrated Services
- Plumbing works (£25m): Enterprise Managed Services, Hollywell Building Services, MITIE Technical Facilities Management, MJ Quinn Integrated Services, Morson International/ Magnolia Air UK.