ES had to relocate to Silvertown as part of the drive to clear the area to allow construction to start.
But now the firm is coming back on site building the 5,000 seater temporary venue with an inflatable roof made from recyclable plastic.
ES is leading a raft of firms on the job where groundworks are now underway ahead of a March start on the main construction.
The complete construction team is:
Water Polo Arena construction and design team:
– ES Group, based in Silvertown, east London, will build the main structure. The company, which was previously based on the Olympic Park site, was relocated to its current address as part of the relocation of businesses to enable construction to start.
– Ipswich-based Jackson Civil Engineering Group Ltd is doing the substructure works.
– Alto Seating Systems Ltd, Redditch, Worcestershire will construct the seating.
– A&T/ Barr & Wray (Glasgow) are installing the temporary pools.
– Byrne Group Plc, Teddington, Surrey is undertaking general building work.
– The design team, led by David Morley Architects, also includes Buro Happold and Max Fordham.
– Balfour Beatty Engineering Services Ltd is doing the mechanical and electrical work.