A total of eight firms have earned places on the £100m framework, which is open to 200 local authorities and social housing landlords across the country.
The LHC pre-tender framework is designed to be compliant with European tendering procedures and is available free to clients.
Those that are signed up estimate the work packages will be worth up to £100m over the next four years.
This will cover mainly Decent Homes upgrades and school improvement works.
- Acclaim Contracts (Region: Southern England)
- Amber Construction Services (Region: Southern, Midlands)
- Apollo Property Services (Region: Southern, Midlands, North, Wales)
- Breyer Group (Region: Southern England, Midlands)
- Briggs Amasco (Region: Wales)
- Central Roofing and Building Services (Region: Midlands, North, Wales)
- Everlast Waterproofing (Region: North and Wales)
- Hodgson and Allon (Region: North)
Contractors and regions
The previous framework for building insulation saw Mark Group, Eaga Insulation and Keepmoat selected.