Liverpool City Council drew up the five-year programme after the government scrapped the city’s Building Schools for the Future programme.
The transformation will see several schools rebuilt on their current sites and others at new locations.
Building work will be funded using proceeds from surplus land sales and reserves.
Willmott Dixon has already started building work on the first of the schools – Notre Dame Catholic College in Everton – which is set to open in September 2013.
- Notre Dame Catholic College in Everton (under construction)
- Archbishop Beck Secondary in Fazakerley
- St John Bosco Secondary in Croxteth
- Our Lady of St Swithin’s Primary in Croxteth
- Archbishop Blanch Secondary near the city centre
- St Hilda’s Secondary in Aigburth
- Holly Lodge Secondary in West Derby
- Bank View Special School in Fazakerley
- New Park Primary in Kensington
- Northway Primary in Childwall
- SFX Secondary in Woolton
- St Julie’s Secondary in Woolton