Safewise is on the lookout for a H&S Advisor to join our small, friendly team based at Hilton Hall in Essington, a Grade I 18th-century Manor House which has been restored into a business centre, set in 25 acres of beautiful woodland.
The role will mainly involve delivering H&S training and carrying out H&S inspections on our client’s sites.
Job title: H&S Advisor
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time Mon-Fri (37.5 hours per week) or 4 days per week. Hours can be flexible to suit individual.
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 + profit share bonus (subject to T&Cs).
Location: Hilton Hall, Essington, Wolverhampton
- Delivering H&S Training to construction and industrial clients and perspective clients at Safewise head office and at client’s workplaces (majority of clients are Midlands based)
- Compiling Safety Accreditation documentation in an efficient and effective manner and maintaining working knowledge of all safety accreditations, including costs, process, and time periods of assessment
- Carrying out Face Fit Dust Mask Training & PAT testing, following completion of the relevant training
- Carrying out Site Safety Inspections at various UK sites (mainly Midlands based)
- Providing timely and accurate Safety Advice to retained clients
- Production of Safety Inspection reports / CosHH and Risk Assessments
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Senior Managers
Essential requirements for the role:
- Previous H&S Advisor experience in the construction or industrial sector
- Experience and confident delivering H&S training and toolbox talks
- Holds NEBOSH H&S Certificate
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Holds a full, valid, UK driving licence and own vehicle
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Holds Tech IoSH Membership or Equivalent
- Holds a valid CSCS Card
- Any additional construction or H&S training certificates or qualifications
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills
Further training will be provided where required. If you have any questions, please contact us on 01922 279129.
How to Apply
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your cv, referencing this vacancy.
We provide cost effective and bespoke Health, Safety & HR services to small and medium companies throughout the West Midlands. As we enter our 10th year, we proudly represent some of the finest companies in the West Midlands. While our client base is predominantly within the construction sector, we have progressed seamlessly into other sectors such as Warehouse, Distribution, Fabrication and Manufacturing.
Find out more about us here.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in the UK.
All applications processed for legitimate recruitment purpose only.
SafeWise is an equal opportunities employer.